“Learning is not the product of teaching. Learning is the product of the activity of learners.” – John Holt
This is me, Amanda. This photo is a realization of a dream: a dream to look awesome in a floppy hat (even if it was borrowed from someone else). I am following God to the best of my ability everyday, am married to just about the most amazing man ever and am loving raising and teaching my 3 precious kids. Who are actually quite sweet about 90% of time. For the other 10%, there’s grace.